Alex Ilkin heads up the PBL Strata Law division: Alex Ilkin Strata Lawyers.
Alex provides specialised legal services in strata and community title disputes and management, planning and development, building and construction disputes, building and insurance claims, conveyancing and other matters.
Alex’s key experience and expertise factors include:
- Over 40 years specialist legal experience in fields of strata title law, community law and building defects.
- Acted in many leading Supreme Court, Court of Appeal cases and Tribunal cases.
- Author of the two leading plain English strata and community title law textbooks in New South Wales.
- Regular strata law presenter at seminars conducted for the University of New South Wales, College of Law and many other well-known institutions.
- Member of the NSW Government’s Strata Title Act Review Committee which provided advice on improvements to the legislation.
Get in touch with Alex today for all your Strata Law needs.